The Advisory Board is a counselling body providing advice and guidance for the development of the project to ensure high quality and excellence. It will be coordinated by Istat.
The Advisory Board is made up of outstanding personalities:
Enrico Giovannini, professor in Economic Statistics, Department of Economics and Finance, University of Tor Vergata, Rome. Former Italian Minister for Labour and Social Policies
- Filippo Addarii, Director of International strategy, The Young Foundation
- Tony Bradley, Director The SEED Center, Liverpool Hope Business School
- Bob Doherty, Professor and Chair in Marketing, Director of Faculty, University of York
- Filomena Maggino – President International Society for Quality of Life Studies (ISQOLS)
- Geoff Mulgan – Chief Executive of the National Endowment for Science Technology and the Arts (NESTA) UK
- Laszlo Pinter – Professor, Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy at the Central European University (CEU) in Budapest, Hungary/ Senior Fellow and Associate for International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD)
- Marina Signore, Istat, project coordinator of FP7 “e-Frame – European Framework for Measuring Progress” project.
- Martin O’Connor, Professor in Economic Sciences at Université de Versailles St-Quentin-en-Yvelines, Director REEDS (Recherches en Economie ècologique, Eco-innovation & ingénierie du Dèveloppement Soutenable), Rambouillet (FR)
The Advisory Board will address strategic issues relevant for the project development, ensure high quality results and impact of project activities, enhance the scientific relevance of the dissemination actions providing advice for the scientific content of the project.